Need a refresher on the Sales Development Playbook?
Look no further, we did the work and created detailed notes so you can easily review what you need.
part 1 of 3 notes cover:
- Introductory meetings and generating qualified opportunities, which one?
- Pursuing qualified opportunities using the PACT method
- When is to build an in-house sales development team?
- Deciding between inbound and outbound marketing
- Gaining clarity of your ICP (ideal customer profile)
- When to separate inbound SDRs and outbound SDRs into separate roles
- Why you should consider a research role